Sunday, January 4, 2009

You're Too Old

Since many of you like to see me make a fool of myself, I thought I’d thought I’d post the video of my portion of the skit I was in with the Junior 1 teachers.

Background: The man in the orange shirt has a special cell phone that allows him to “order” women. He ordered several other girls, which he turned away for various reasons. He then orders an English speaking girl (me) and is just meeting her for the first time.

Translation:
Man: Excuse me, excuse me … [something actually I don’t understand].
Me: I don’t speak Chinese.
Man: What? You don’t speak Chinese?
Me: Umm, I don’t understand you. I don’t speak Chinese.
Man: Oh, she doesn’t speak Chinese. Go home. I don’t want a girl that I can’t talk to. Go. Go.
Me: You’re too old. I don’t want you. I’m leaving.

Continuation: The man chases me off the stage shouting, “What?! You do speak Chinese? Come back! Come back!” He eventually gets over me and ends the skit with another girl.

Hope you enjoyed watching me act like an idiot in front of my colleagues... again.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,

    Your doing that acting thing again. I do like the dancing and you sure told that guy something. Way to go girl!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete