Friday, January 9, 2009

Taking a Break from China

In about 2 hours, I will be getting on a train bound for Shenzhen, the gateway city for Hong Kong. This is only the first leg of my four week vacation from China. The current itinerary has me visiting Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam with my dear friend and travel companion, Caroline. We have a pretty ambitious schedule mapped out, so we’ll just have to see how things pan out during the coming weeks. I’ll do my best to update while I’m on the road, but please understand if my posts are not up to their usual standard for a while. One good aspect to the trip for you, however, is that you can expect a multitude of pretty awesome photos when I return. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,

    Hope you have a great experience on your vacation from China. I am looking for some awesome pictures.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete