Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dear Obama:第二个

I got some late letters submissions that I’d like to pass on you now.
Dear Abama,
Hi! My name is Harry. James. I am twelve years old. I am from China. China is a very beautiful country. There are so many “flowers” in here. So our young people certainly are the “flowers”. My hobbies are writing, listening to music, watching TV and running. So I am writing well and running fast. I am a clever boy. So I like math. It’s my fevourite subject. But I want to be a writer, because I love every word.
I give best wishes to you.
A Chinese Children.
Harry. James

Dear Abama,
I’m a Chinese girl. I’m a student of 12. I live in Zhuzhou Hunan. It’s a beautiful country. I have some friends, they’re from Japan, Singapore, The UK and Australia. And I like make friends to each other. I want to make friend with you. Ok? Now, let me introduce myself to you.
I’m a girl of 12. I study in Jingyan Middle School. My name is Xie Ziling. I also have an English name, it is Angel. It’s very interesting, right? I like reading. Because it can broden my view, widen my knowledge, increase my eyes, open my horizon and improve my language. I can know about different culture. And I can also gain education which is mot available in the school and which is most importance to our future career.
There’re 4 seasons in a year but I know summer best. Because summer is very hot, I can eat many ice cream and big green watermelon. Swimming is my favorite soprts.
I hope we can make friends.
Yours,
Xie Ziling

Dear Abama,
I’m a Chinese boy. I’m 12. I’m a student of Zhuzhou Jingyan Middle School and I’m Evan. I like to play basketball. Do you like it? It’s a good sport. It can make me strong. I don’t have any penpal and I want a penpal in America. Can I make penpals with you, thanks.
Now. Let me tell you something about mine.
I have a small family, but I think my family is happy. There are four people in my family, my father, my mother, my brother and I. My father is a manager. He is good at work and he likes working. My mother is an accounting and she is a good cook of my family. My brother is a student in university. He is a good student. He can speak some language in English and a little French. We are happy together.
My school is the best of ZhuZhou City. I have eight classes in day. But I like English class best, because I like English very much. So, I learn English every weekends. I join in English club in school. I think I can speak English well, But only a little.
What about you? Can you tell me? Please write to me soon!
Best wishes for you.
A Chinese boy,
Evan

Dear President Obama,
My name is Zhang Siyi. My English name is Vicky. I’m 12 years old. I’m a Chinese girl. I’m study in Jing Yan Middle School. My hobbies are listening to music and drawing pictures.
I know you for a long time. You’re president of America. I think you’re very marvelous and successful. You’re famous in China. So, I want to ask you some questions:
1. When is your birthday?
2. Please introduce you by yourself.
3. Are you happy every day?
4. What do you think of China?
5. Do you like China?
I should be very happy if you favour me with an early reply.
I hope America can get along with China forever.
A Chinese Student,
Vicky

3 comments:

  1. Where do they get these English names? Do they pick them or does someone give them to them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley,

    I enjoyed the letters. Maybe you should set up some pen pals with Aunt Fran's class? I hope you receive something back from the White House when you send the letters.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. They pick their own English names, that's why they can be pretty crazy sometimes. Harry James, Evan, Angel, and Vicky are the most normal of the lot.

    ReplyDelete