Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dear Teacher Ashley, Merry Christmas! From, Your Student

Like teachers in America, I received many kind and thoughtful cards from my students for Christmas. I believe, however, that I received a few greetings and wishes that they did not.

Merry Christmas! I like you. Because you are very lovable. Especially your beautiful blue eyes. Although I am not so lovable, but I very hope and teacher you become a good friend.
Katie, Class 7
Merry Christmas. Beat wishes to you. You classroom is so lively. Send me very happy. You teach send me more like English. Express you happy. Merry Christmas.
Cindy, Class 9
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Dear Ashley:
I’m your student. I’m from class 16, grade 7. My English is not well.
Please excuse me, thank you. I think you are a wonderful teacher, I unforgettble your wings, your smile, your speech, your attend class ways, and your blackboard writing…….
But, I want to pose some suggestions. May you have a class are not sternly. I think your increase obedient. If you think the class will very quiet, you can adopt encourage.
Ok, I know this letter are bad very much, But it’s my regard.
Welcome write back for me.
Last, wish happiness to you. Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year.
Thank you.
Your student, Chrystal
Only to Ashley… From Maybe
We are friend. Er… Although you are older than me.
Happy X-mas.
Let’s go to the 2009! The New Year is coming!
This winter is very cold.
Please put more clothes.
Don’t ill.
by Maybe
Merry Christmas!
Day Day Up!
You could do better!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley,

    Your students letters are so much fun to read. Maybe in February you could have a letter exchange with Aunt Fran's class. I bet the kids would love it.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how cold *is* your classroom?

    ReplyDelete