Monday, June 22, 2009

The Great Packathon!

Photobucket

An image like this can only mean one thing, the great packathon as commenced. I've been collecting and sorting through all the things I hope to bring back to America all night and now I can only hope they'll all fit in my luggage. Some things that came with me won't be making the trip back and, naturally, a few things will be immigrating to the States in my bags. Cross your fingers that it all makes it safely, soundly, and, perhaps more importantly, underweight.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley,

    The pictures of all the hangers is very neat. I am sorry you have to do this all by yourself. I know what a job it was to pack to go. Hopefully you will not have any troubles coming home.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your mom tell you I suggested that you introduce another age-old American tradition to your Chinese neighbors? A garage sale! Whatever you can't pack or doesn't fit you anymore, you could sell and maybe finance another quick holiday before you come home.

    ReplyDelete